- Parts orders will have 1 year from date of original invoice for warranty repair/replacement of defective product. TPI, in good faith, will accept back items that the customer claims is within the stated warranty period. If, however, TPI finds that the item(s) is/are out of warranty, the customer will be billed for the replacement(s).
- Systems built by TPI have 2 years from date of the original invoice for warranty repair/replacement of defective product.
- Replaced parts are covered for the remainder of the warranty period; system parts are covered for the remainder of the warranty period, or 30 days, whichever is greater.
- OEM CPU's have a limited warranty of 60 days from date of invoice for return/replacement. No exceptions.
- Replaced OEM CPU's are covered for the remainder of the warranty period stated in item 4.
- Defective returns for credit within the first 30 days MUST have their original packaging, to include all drivers, cables, manuals, etc..
- Physically damaged product will void the warranty.
- Defective parts shipped back to TPI MUST be accompanied with an RMA number issued by the RMA Dept.
Parts must be received by TPI within 10 business days from the date the number was issued. Please place a copy of this sheet with the parts to be shipped back and write the RMA number on the outside of the box. Customers are responsible for the freight charges to return defective product back to TPI.
- Defective returns within the first 30 days will be replaced with identical new product or it's equivalent. Defective returns after 30 days will be replaced with RMA stock, either new or refurbished/repaired product. If no RMA stock is available, then the item(s) must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair/replacement. Please allow 4-6 weeks turnaround time for the product to be repaired or replaced by the manufacturer. TPI will coordinate the returns to the manufacturer during the warranty period stated in item 1 above.
PRODUCT RETURNS FOR REFUND:
- Technology Partners will accept back products sold within the first 30 days from date of original invoice.
- If product is returned for credit after the first 15 days but prior to 30 days, a 15% restock fee will be charged.
Defective returns for credit are exempt from the restock fee but must still be returned within the first 30 days.
Exceptions: see number 3.
- If product is not in its original package and complete (i.e. all cables, manuals, drivers), a 15% restock fee will be charged. Defective products are NOT exempt from the restock fee if product is incomplete at time of return and the return for credit request is after the first 30 days.
- Physically damaged product is not returnable. No exceptions.
- All cash sales will be refunded back with a company check. Technology Partners does not keep cash available
for any refunds.
- All sales paid by personal/business check will also be refunded by company check. Please allow 5-7 business
days for our Accounting department to process the payment before requesting a return for credit. And all refund checks will be made payable to the name of record on the invoice to be credited. No exceptions.
- All credit card sales will be refunded back to the card account that was billed at time of purchase. No exceptions.
- An in store credit can be requested. You must provide a copy of the credit memo at time of future purchase for the credit to be applied.